These in-line models can be incorporated in piping of manufacturing plants,
liquid mixing devices, and washing apparatuses to continuously measure the
concentration of various liquids.
They are suitable for use in the control of mixing, concentration, fermentation, and control of the concentration of water-based or alkali-based detergent, etc.
The unit measures the refraction of light generated between the prism surface and a liquid sample.
The PRM-100α is upgraded from the PRM-85 in the following aspects:
• Wider than ever 0.0 to 100.00% Brix range
• Improved measurement accuracy: Brix ±0.05%, nD ±0.00010
• Two options for setting the minimum indication decimal place
• Simple two-piece construction: detection section and operation display section
• Easy-to-read color display panel.
Simply attach the unit to a piping system to monitor food or beverage production, pharmaceutical production, industrial fluid, washing devices, dilution/mixing devices, etc. Continuously monitor water content and mixing ratio with successive measurements of refractive index, Brix, or concentration.
*The prism is specially designed to prevent solid materials from collecting on the surface, even after extended periods of use.